Wednesday May 3rd at 7:00pm
The Londonderry Friends of Music Organization, FOM, is a vibrant organization, committed to supporting the music programs at Londonderry High School and throughout the Londonderry School District. The organization meets the first Wednesday of every month, during the school year.
Get the latest information on Spring Yard Cleanups, Re/Max 1st Choice Yard Sale, upcoming fundraising efforts and more! Hope to see you all there!
Membership is open to all parents and guardians of students in the music programs in the Londonderry School District. To join, click the link below, fill out the application and return to Band Room or via US mail.
Is it Spring Yet??
Is your Yard Ready for Summer?
Participating students will earn $12.50/hour worked and 100% of payment goes directly to students’ band accounts to defray the cost of the Rose Parade trip!
Available services include:
- Debris pick-up
- Leaf raking
*Does not include pet waste removal
- Details are as follows:
Students work in teams of 2-5, and their tasks include weeding, spreading mulch, leaf raking and picking up debris.
- Student workers are paid $12.50/hour, with 100% of the earnings going directly into their student accounts.
- One adult chaperones is required on site to keep the students on task and collect payment from the homeowners. Working with the students is not required. Please consider signing up. Students of chaperones will be given priority when assigning yards.
- We are also in need of adults to do initial yard assessments, estimate clean-up requirement and determine price/hours of work. Please let Brenda know if you can help.
- Please contact Brenda McCarthy at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns. Thanks to those parents who have already shown interest at the March FOM meeting!
All yard clean-up teams will be accompanied by a FOM chaperone for the duration of the yard clean-up.
Students may sign up for timeslots by using the following link:
We’ll also need Chaperones to sign up for time slots. Chaperones, please use this link:
Click the image above to download the flyer to advertise or hand out to potential clients!
This year proceeds benefit LHS Marching Band trip to Rose Parade and a Local Food Pantry!!
They are currently accepting donations to sell. If you’re Spring cleaning and come across gently used items that might be useful to someone else, see the flyer for details regarding drop off.
* FOM is looking for Band/Guard Parents with pick-up trucks who would be willing to pick up larger items from houses and deliver them to the donation trailer as needed. Please contact Sue Rouse at email@example.com or 303-3912 if available.
We are giving students the opportunity to make $10/hour by signing up to help work the yard sale. Please click on the SignUpGenius link below to choose ONE 2-hour time slot that you would like to work. Help is needed with set-up, working with customers throughout the day, clean-up and the lemonade stand.
Deb is the winner of 2 tickets to the
April 25th Red Sox game vs. NY Yankees!
Congratulations and thanks to all who participated!
Introducing…..Charms Management Tool!
At the September FOM meeting, Charms, our new Music Department management tool, was introduced. This on-line system now allows you to monitor your student’s financial status, view calendar events and postings, anytime – and also gives you the option of making future trip payments by credit card!
For the benefit of those who were not able to attend, the document below is the parent information outlining how to access Charms and check out some of its features. We encourage you to read through and take a look!
If you have any questions, please contact FOM Treasurer-elect, Sue Rouse at firstname.lastname@example.org or FOM Treasurer, Laurie Marsden at email@example.com
Please Note: Currently, only Marching Band & Color Guard students are configured in Charms
To access Charms, go to Charms Office and enter LondonderryMusic for the school code.
We have also added a link to Charms in the site menu above.
Friends of Music (FOM) invites all parents and guardians of students in the Londonderry Music Programs to join us for the 2016-2017 school year. Friends of Music supports all of the non-classroom activities of the Music Department including concerts, trips, and fundraising. Get involved and help support one of the premier music programs in the country!