Just in time for the Thanksgiving and the winter holidays, Lancer Music is proud to partner with Florida Indian River Groves to sell the freshest citrus fruit! Funds raised will help the students travel to Orlando, Florida, in December as they participate in the Orlando Citrus Parade!
Now is the time to pick up a box of Navel Oranges! They are bursting with flavor! Or snag a box of sugar-sweet, Indian River Red Grapefruit. Don’t forget your friends, family, and coworkers. The fruit will be harvested the very same day it’s shipped to us, ensuring you receive fruit that is hours off the tree!
Orders can be made via the order form that will go out with students Sept. 18th, or securely with credit/debit card online via the website address below.
When: Friday, September 18th – Friday, October 16th
Delivery will be made between November 15th and November 22nd **.
Prices earned are per box size:
Paper and online orders shipped to school:
10lb carton – cost is $20/profit is $7
20lb carton – cost is $29/profit is $12
Citrus Delight – cost is $37/profit is $15
If using order form and paying by check, please make checks out to: FOM.
Ordering online? Here are some items to note:
- Website: https://www.FloridaIndianRiverGroves.com/shopnow.asp?id=874162 (or click on the banner!)
- Student’s name must be specified at Checkout to receive credit
- $1 processing fee for all Online orders
- No additional shipping fees if shipping to the school
- Deliveries shipped to school must be picked up by the student for delivery to the recipients
- If shipping to a home or business address, additional shipping charges will be incurred
Citrus that is shipped directly to the purchaser’s home yields a flat profit of $6 per carton and have shipping charges built into the costs in the Online Ordering section of the website (i.e. 10lb box of red grapefruit for direct ship is $39.95 and includes the shipping and handling costs).
Please note that we are unable to accept late orders (either paper or online), so please have all orders in no later than Friday, October 16th!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Erika Fleming at 603-553-4304 or e-mail: email@example.com.